Sunday, March 17, 2013

Suggestions Please!

Hi all!

Before I get to Part 2 of the previous post, I'd love some suggestions!

I know Pinterest is definitely helpful, as well as Facebook and Google, to find potential venues and vendors, but I would LOVE some feedback and ideas.

I am thinking budget is going to be $10,000-$15,000 for about 150 people (early guest list has more than this, but I'm sure not everyone will show) in the Denver area.

I'd love tips on venues, rental places, photographers, day of coordinators, catering, flowers, cake/cupcakes, and paper (invites, programs).  Also any places you have used for ordering items for centerpieces, any crafting, or really anything else!

Sometimes it all gets overwhelming and I feel like I keep checking the same few places over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment